House sponsors build hope in Hamilton County by providing the funding to construct a specific home with Habitat. Not only do Habitat partner families benefit from the financial support of house sponsorships, but you, your family, or your organization will be enriched by the experience of supporting a hard-working, low-income family in the construction of their new home.
Benefits to Companies
- Opportunity to involve employees in positive, team-building activities
- Increased visibility in the community
- Boost in employee morale
Benefits to Faith Communities
- Opportunity to put faith into action
- Create a deeper fellowship
House Sponsorship Program
These sponsorship levels relate to the financial commitment made toward the construction of an individual home.
Every sponsor will receive the following benefits, in addition to those listed with each level:
- Volunteer opportunities
- Listing in our Annual Report
- Invitation to the home’s dedication
- Listing in home dedication program
PLATINUM HAMMER: $85,000+
- Featured article on Habitat Hamilton County’s website
GOLD HAMMER: $50,000 - $84,999
- Press release announcing build
- Joint logo usage
SILVER HAMMER: $25,000 - $49,999
- Website recognition
- Recognition in Habitat Insider newsletter
BRONZE HAMMER: $10,000 - $24,999
- Name in house dedication program
COPPER HAMMER: $5,000 - $9,999
- 4 inch-sponsorship sign on house
ADOPT-A-DAY: $1,500 - $4,999
- Group Pictures on Habitat Hamilton County’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages
*Note that benefits are cumulative - in addition to the unique opportunities of each level, the benefits of all previous tiers are included.
If you would like to learn more about house sponsorships, please contact us today.