Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat ReStore. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods, which will save you time and money.
If you wish to make a monetary donation to Habitat for Humanity of Hamilton County, please click here.
Free donation pick-ups!
We offer free pickup service in Hamilton County Tuesday through Friday between the hours of 9:30am and 3:30pm. Conveniently schedule your pickup online today. Be sure to include a valid phone number, email, and address. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm the date of your pickup. Though the pickups are free, monetary donations are appreciated to help offset fuel expenses.
Appliances/Working or not
- Range tops
- Washing machines
- Range hoods
- Water heaters
- Air conditioners
- Sofas *
- Chairs* (living room, office, recliner, etc.)
- Tables (dining room, side)
- Coffee/end tables
- Filing cabinets
*Upholstered furniture cannot have any stains, tears or pet damage.
- Unused lumber
- Tile (no broken pieces)
- Linoleum (new only)
- Carpet (new or gently used, 12'x12' or larger, no small pieces unless carpet tiles)
- Area rugs (new or gently used)
To donate your old vehicle, call 1-877-277-4344, or visit the Cars for Homes website.
- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathroom cabinets
- Countertops - Only with cabinets, unless they are granite
Lighting (must work!)
- Hanging chandeliers
- Floor/table lamps
- Lamp shades in good condition
- Track lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Game tables
- Jet skis
- Cabinet knobs
- Door knobs/deadbolts
- Electrical hardware
- Plumbing hardware
Donations Not Accepted
Listed below are items we cannot accept. For a more extensive list of what we take and cannot take click here.
- Hazardous materials or chemical solvents
- Opened cans of paint/lead paint
- Clothing or housewares
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Mercury Thermostats
- TVs/computers/printers/other electronics
- Unframed mirror/glass
- Clothing, toys, baby items
- Wood ladders
- Upholstered furniture containing stains, rips, tears, odors
- Tires/car batteries/used chemicals
- Mattresses and boxsprings
- Entertainment Centers
- Tile in amounts less than 4'x4'
- Jacuzzi Tubs
Referrals for non-accepted items
Hamilton County Household Hazardous Waste Center
St. Vincent De Paul