Habitat for Humanity of Hamilton County recognizes our committed friends and donors by launching our new Carpenter's Club.
Our monthly giving club is for those in our community that want to contribute financially on an annual basis to the organization. Monthly gifts are $100/month for a total of $1,200 in the fiscal year.
- First 100 "Founder Members" of the Carpenter's Club receive an engraved personal gift
- Invitation to Home is Key Tour of Hamilton County which includes: lunch with Executive Director
- VIP discount pricing to the Gala and Golf Outing, acknowledgement in the event program
- Invitation to the Partner Appreciation Dinner
- Name listed in Annual Mailer
- Name listed in the bi-monthly newsletter
- Social media shout out
- 10% off at ReStore with every purchase